Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Craft for the Month of November! --- OCC shoebox dress

Hi! it's that time of year again where we pack shoe boxes!
This year I pulled out some scrap cloth that I picked up from the second hand store, and sewed a `pillowcase' dress for a 2-4 year old girl.

Take a look!
yah I know... looks so pretty!!! I would love to keep it, but I know it will make some little girl who maybe doesn't have a dress, happy, much more than it would my 2 year old who has a row of dresses in her closet.

It was so easy to make!!! I followed these instructions on this blog.

It actually was way too long, cause I wasn't using a pillow case, but material about the same width, so I hemmed it up... maybe if it doesn't wear out by the time the little girl grows, it can be let down!

anyway, just an encouragement to you all out there, pack a shoe box!

No comments:

Post a Comment